Emergency Help Calls
When people at your site need help, all they have to do is press a button.
How the Request for Help feature works for a person in need
- Person presses illuminated Help button.
- Person speaks live to security or police. Emergency Help Stations support two-way, hands-free communication.
- Security or police speak to the caller and dispatch help if needed.
How the Request for Help feature works for security dispatchers
- The instant a button is pressed, a "Call for Help" voice alert is repeated continuously through the Command Center software. Security dispatchers can immediately see the specific location of the button press.
- Security dispatcher speaks live to the person in need
- Security dispatchers can quickly dispatch officers, EMT, HAZMAT, or whoever is necessary, to the specific location.
- If the Request for Help involves an emergency that may affect others, dispatchers can immediately send a targeted or broad emergency notification through the Command Center to specific areas or the entire site.
- The entire call is recorded and logged for future reporting and review.
For security patrols, emergency help calls can be automatically routed to hand-held radios. The system can also be monitored remotely, from a third-party central station.