Activate Emergency Alerts
Activating alerts is simple and fast for authorized users of the system.
Pre-configured Instant Alert:
- Click on the alert--e.g., "Tornado Warning," "Active Shooter," "Hazmat Spill"
- Click "confirm." Everyone at the target locations is alerted within seconds.
- Click on the alert. Enter any custom instructions, which will appear on Help Station screens and be broadcast via text-to-speech.
- Choose one or multiple locations – one or multiple help station, one or multiple floors, one or multple buildings/outdoor areas, or your entire site.
- Choose additional distribution methods – email/text alert services, IP phones, desktop alerts, etc.
- Review, confirm and click "Send."
What do your people experience?
- Clear voice and onscreen text emergency instructions
- Flashing amber lights
- Sirens or other tones
- Alerts through other integrated systems: desktop alerts, IP phones, PA systems, outdoor speakers, mass email/text notification services, and others.