Indoor Emergency Help Stations
Metis Secure delivers emergency notification, communications, and management systems that help you respond much more quickly and effectively in an emergency. Call or email today for more information.
Click this image below to see a video showing how Metis Secure works in buildings, schools, hopitals etc.
The Metis Secure wall-mounted Emergency Help Station broadcasts instant emergency alerts and voice instructions, so that everyone at your site knows what to do in an emergency. With the press of the Station’s help button, anyone at your site can immediately speak with security or police to request help or report what is happening.
MS-5100 Indoor Emergency Help Station Features:
- In a mass emergency, alert everyone at your site in seconds, and provide actionable emergency voice instructions. In the case of a smaller incident, alert and instruct just the people at the affected location
- Send targeted instructions to specific locations via text to speech
- Multi-faceted alerts are highly intrusive, with voice, text, sirens, and lights
- Help button connects people in need with security via two-way, hands-free, live voice communication over IP networks
- Help Stations can be set up to connect people in need directly with security patrols via their handheld radios or mobile phones
- If central power, phone, text, and internet networks fail, Help Stations automatically switch to battery and wireless mesh network backup, so they still work when other systems are down
For more information, contact:
Desktop Alert Inc.
Desktop Alerts Emergency Mass Notification System is a Microsoft .Net Based Platform which sends mission critical and life-saving alerts across an organization’s existing computational infrastructure. Targeted devices include but are not limited to desktop and laptop workstations computers, PA Giant Voice systems, VoIP phones, digital signage, mobile apps, NFPA approved fire alarms, and more.
We deliver emergency notification products and communications that service your critical safety requirements
We deliver software and hardware products that help you protect your people, facilities, and assets when an emergency strike.
We develop advanced emergency communications and notification systems that help organizations respond to emergencies much more rapidly and effectively.