Worldwide Healthcare, Learning Institutions, U.S. Military organizations such as The United States National Guard, The United States Air Force Academy, The United States Military Academy at West Point, Multi-National Forces in IRAQ, The U.S. Air Force, The U.S. Army now utilize the DTA mass notification platform daily for their organizations emergency communication requirements. Desktop Alert can contact thousands of users with desktop alerts and require receipt confirmation of the message. Those not verified can then be listed on a report and/or sent as a “Target Package” to be automatically contacted by other means such as email, SMS, phone calls and other devices.
Click this image below to see a video showing how Metis Secure works in buildings, schools, hopitals etc.
Desktop Alert Enterprise provides a web-based management system that interoperates and manages via integration all messaging requirements with both underlying and overlying like/dissimilar messaging systems for alerting notification, scenario activation, self-service user contact management, role and permission management, near real-time alert tracking, and near real-time reporting.
Desktop Alert is a Enterprise-class unified mass notification platform that includes capability to:
- Initiate emergency alerts to ip-addressable warning devices via single web-based interface.
- Integrate user data from data sources such as LDAP/Active Directory, SIDPERS and MILPDS, CSV.
- Manage single repository of emergency alerting templates and scenarios.
- Manage permission-based access for operators (unlimited administrators/moderators).
- Enable real-time tracking and reporting (AJAX). Bi-directional acknowledgement capability for all devices.
- Manage integration to multiple delivery devices such as public address systems, indoor intercom systems,
VoIP Phones, Land-lines, Cell, Pagers, E-Mail, Workstation pop-ups.
- Full integration XMPP Live Instant Messaging.
- Alert applications are customized with your network insignia.
Desktop Alert Software
Desktop Alerts Emergency Mass Notification System is a Microsoft .Net Based Platform which sends mission critical and life-saving alerts across an organization’s existing computational infrastructure. Targeted devices include but are not limited to desktop and laptop workstations computers, PA Giant Voice systems, VoIP phones, digital signage, mobile apps, NFPA approved fire alarms, and more.
We deliver emergency notification products and communications that service your critical safety requirements
We deliver software and hardware products that help you protect your people, facilities, and assets when an emergency strike.
We develop advanced emergency communications and notification systems that help organizations respond to emergencies much more rapidly and effectively.