Outdoor Emergency Help Stations
Metis Secure delivers emergency notification, communications, and management systems that help you respond much more quickly and effectively in an emergency. Call or email today for more information.
Click this image below to see a video showing how Metis Secure works in buildings, schools, hopitals etc.
The outdoor/ruggedized Emergency Help Station protects people in locations such as parking garages, industrial settings, transportation tunnels and stations, parks and courtyards, and athletic fields. With the simple press of a Station’s Help button, people are connected to on-site or third-party security or police in seconds.
MS-6100 Outdoor/Rugged Emergency Help Station Features:
- Endpoint of a comprehensive IP-based emergency notification and communications system
- Supervised system automatically alerts operators in cases of tamper, power, or other operation issues
- Features triple-redundant communication technologies (Wi-Fi or Wired Ethernet, Wireless Mesh, FM-RBDS)
- Delivers targeted messages in seconds, with voice and text display, sirens and flashing lights
- Includes all of the features you expect from a ruggedized Station: molded UV-rated bright safety yellow enclosure; extreme weather resilience (-20° F to 150°F); NEMA, UL/cUL 50/508, CSA Std. C22.2 type ratings of 1, 3, 3s, 12, 13, 4X
For more information, contact:
Desktop Alert Inc.
Desktop Alerts Emergency Mass Notification System is a Microsoft .Net Based Platform which sends mission critical and life-saving alerts across an organization’s existing computational infrastructure. Targeted devices include but are not limited to desktop and laptop workstations computers, PA Giant Voice systems, VoIP phones, digital signage, mobile apps, NFPA approved fire alarms, and more.
We deliver emergency notification products and communications that service your critical safety requirements
We deliver software and hardware products that help you protect your people, facilities, and assets when an emergency strike.
We develop advanced emergency communications and notification systems that help organizations respond to emergencies much more rapidly and effectively.